AMD released new version 13.9 of its Catalyst Software Suite. Catalyst 13.9 contains AMD Catalyst Display Driver v 13.152, HydraVision for Windows 8. Also, supports update for South bridge/IXP Driver, and AMD Catalyst Control Center v13.152AMD Catalyst 13.9. WHQL is AMD’s first logo-certified driver for Windows 8.1, which is due out later this year.
This version fixes the following problems:
- Severe flicker in Far Cry 3 game cinematic that may continue into gameplay.
- BSOD crash when enabling CrossFire in the AMD Catalyst Control Center after installing a third AMD Radeon HD7790 graphics card.
- BSOD crash in Windows 8 when display turns off (idle/sleep mode).
- AMD Catalyst Control Center crash after creating an Eyefinity Group.
- Disappearing mouse cursor in Windows 8 after completing the AMD Catalyst Driver installation and rebooting the system.
- Cyberlink PowerDVD stop working with a pop-up error message during playback of a Blu-ray movie under Power Saving mode.
- When Dual Graphics is disabled within AMD Catalyst Control Center, the secondary display connected may not enable.
- Frame drops experienced during playback of interlaced Blu-ray content when all visual quality settings are enabled in AMD Catalyst Control Center.
- Significant game performance slowdowns when moving the mouse cursor in World of Warcraft using DirectX 9 rendering mode.
- Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering settings saved within created AMD Catalyst Control Center application profiles do not apply correctly.
- Windows 8 Metro applications experience very low FPS when Dual Graphics is enabled in the AMD Catalyst Control Center.
AMD Catalyst can be downloaded from here.
Previous Update: AMD Releases Catalyst 13.11 Beta 9.5 Driver in November 2013.
- Includes all Feature Highlights of The AMD
- Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.4 Driver
- Solves the issue of AMD Overdrive missing in the AMD Catalyst Control Center for the AMD Radeon R9 290 Series graphic cards
- Solves intermittent flickering seen on some AMD Radeon R9 270x graphics cards
- Also, solves graphics corruption seen in Starcraft
- Improves frame pacing results in AMD Quad CrossFire configurations for the following: Hitman: Absolution, and Total War: Rome 2
Note: AMD Released New Version can be downloaded from here
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Blog for more updates like this. You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.