Dolby Home Theater v4 technologies work together intelligently to correct problems with the content and then with playback on the computer.
Our engineers specifically tune each computer model to ensure the best possible sound. It elevates PC audio and delivers a surround sound experience through a PC’s built-in speakers, headphones, or a connected home theater.
- Authentic Dolby Surround Sound: it converts your music and other two-channel (stereo) entertainment into 5.1-channel surround sound, and 5.1-channel entertainment like movies into 7.1-channel sound.
- Simplified Home Theater Connections: The Dolby Digital Out feature in Dolby Home Theater v4 makes it easy for you to connect your PC to a home theater system.
- Consistent Volume Levels: The Volume Leveler feature in Dolby Home Theater v4 locks in your preferred volume level for more consistent listening.
- Increased Dialogue Clarity: Dialogue Enhancer improves the clarity of speech in your entertainment, so you can follow every word.
- Distortion-Free Performance: it optimizes audio performance for your specific PC model. And lets you turn up the volume without distorting the sound.
- Total Audio Control: A ten-band graphic equalizer in this system provides you with complete control over your PC’s audio profile.
Looking for Drivers?
Dolby does not have audio drivers available for download. View this list of partner sites where you can download audio drivers.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Blog for more updates like this. You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.